Global group communications with good acoustics, especially when complemented by face-to-face presence using flat-screen monitors as well as simultaneous transmission of charts and files, will accelerate the decision making process, reduce travel times and protect the environment. Visual collaboration and unified messaging make global communications across platforms possible. a/c/t is active as a retailer and systems house for LifeSize and Polycom. However, we will also integrate solutions from Cisco and other manufacturers into our conference room solutions. Many side conditions must be optimized in order to achieve the best possible quality with a video conferencing system. They include: lighting, room acoustics, surface and color designs (of tables and background walls in particular), the design and selection of furniture as well as the selection and placement of monitors and cameras.
On the basis of an analysis of your communications paths, we will develop and provide you with sustainable usage concepts, the required equipment and organizational integration.
- Selection of the rooms in consideration of security and good acoustics
- Help with the selection of the connection and bandwidth
- Room design for optimizing the image and tonal quality
- Integration of the technology with the interior architecture and furniture
- Development of a simple operational concept
- A sustainable training concept